Translate


The Rating System

All opinions are my own. We are all different. What I may think is great, you may this terrible. Don't let my opinios stop you from exploring the vast world of horror in all media.

~Mind Blowing: Search for this movie immediately. It can only be described as pure greatness and possible an instant classic.

~So Good: Highly recommended because for one reason or another it stands out above the usual fair. Put the movie on your radar as it wont disappoint.

~In the Middle: The movie is a nothing special, average affair. It may entertain in the short term but it will be easily forgettable in the long haul.

~Warning: This movie is a cliched driven slop of familiar territory. Only watch if you're really of fan of this type of material.

~Steaming Pile: The movie is absolute garbage, a complete bore, and not worth the time or effort.

Sunday, October 1, 2017

A Message From the Author:


I just wanted to a moment to reveal a little bit going in my personal life.

While I've said a few times over the years that the pace of my reviewing would curb, some how I always manages to keep up. However, now I think the time is finally going to become a reality.

Three weeks ago I had to rush my pregnant wife to the hospital. A few hours later, she had an emergency C Section and our baby boy was born seven weeks premature and very small, a condition we had been battling throughout the pregnancy. He was put in the Neonatal ICU, where is still remain. Between working my paying job, taking care of my recovering wife, spending hours a day in the hospital, and handling all the other daily tasks in our lives; my free time has been nonexistent. I am going nonstop from the moment I wake until I ultimately crash from daily exhaustion. There has been no time for escaping to the world of horror when we have been dealing with our own reality version of it.

I plan to keep the blog going and updating it with my silly, little reviews as often as I can, but those reviews will come farther apart.

Thanks to all the loyal followers. And for the record, despite everything our little guy his handling each obstacle he faces and currently coming out on the right side of things. He's a fighter and kicking some serious ass. We have a ways to go, but the situations looks very promising.




Creative Commons License
Fringes of Horror by Sean Kimmel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
An affiliate of http://seankimmel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment