Translate


The Rating System

All opinions are my own. We are all different. What I may think is great, you may this terrible. Don't let my opinios stop you from exploring the vast world of horror in all media.

~Mind Blowing: Search for this movie immediately. It can only be described as pure greatness and possible an instant classic.

~So Good: Highly recommended because for one reason or another it stands out above the usual fair. Put the movie on your radar as it wont disappoint.

~In the Middle: The movie is a nothing special, average affair. It may entertain in the short term but it will be easily forgettable in the long haul.

~Warning: This movie is a cliched driven slop of familiar territory. Only watch if you're really of fan of this type of material.

~Steaming Pile: The movie is absolute garbage, a complete bore, and not worth the time or effort.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year: A Message

I hope all of you have a fine year.

I been writing quick reviews of the movies, TV shows, books, and comics which cross my path for a few years now. This year I decided to start on blog with only the reviews in them instead of putting these on my normal site. I also set a goal of putting out one post a day for the rest of 2011.

Goal accomplished. I realized however that I cannot keep up this pace for 2012. There simply is too much going on with my real job and in my personal life. There is not enough time in the day. So I am going back to more relaxed schedule. Which is whenever I watch or read something in the genre, then I will write a review. More than likely it will still be anywhere from ten to twenty posts per month.

Thanks for following. If you like Fringes of Horror please spread the word.

And if you're a director or writer and have a movie or book you would like reviewed, just contact me. I will watch or read and give a far more detailed review of the product.



Creative Commons License
Fringes of Horror by Sean Kimmel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.seankimmel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment